This two-hour cruise includes a four-course meal! Treat yourself and a guest to a gourmet dinner you’re not likely to forget.
Newport Beach, CA
Duration: 1.5 hours
Capacity: 4 passengers
Inclusions: Three-course meal & choice of sparkling cider, sparkling water, or bottled flat water.
- PRICES START AT:
- 2 Passengers
- Additional Passengers
Cruise Newport while feasting on a three-course meal!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a unique dining experience as you and your guest take in the views and cruise Newport Harbor! A three-course meal is enjoyed while you are aboard your private world-class gondola. Take the dinner date to the next level with this gondola experience!
Locally prepared menu options are available to choose from ahead of your cruise, and we provide you with a bottle of sparkling cider, San Pellegrino sparkling water, or bottled flat water.
To make your dinner cruise even more special, you can choose from one of our available upgrades, from a bouquet of flowers to a special message in a bottle. Visit our Cruise Options to enhance your dining experience.
Monday – Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
For each guest, choose one of each:
- Chopped Salad (Romaine, Blue Cheese, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Bacon, Blue Cheese Dressing)
- Tavern Greens (White Cheddar, Spiced Pecans, Cranberries, Vinaigrette)
- Spiced Salmon (Wilted Spinach, Creamed Corn, Paprika, Bacon Dust)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken (Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Thyme Gravy)
- Tavern Cheeseburger (Half Pound, Prime Mishima Wagyu Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Thousand Island Dressing, Fries)
- Short Rib Stroganoff (Mushrooms, Pearl Onions, Mustard Sauce, Pappardelle Pasta)
- Lobster & Shrimp Club Sandwich (Avocado, Tomato, Bacon, Tarragon, Grilled Campagne Batard Bread)
- Prime Rib Dip Sandwich (Gruyere Cheese, Crispy Onions, Creamed Horseradish, Au Jus)
- Buddha Bowl (Grilled Chicken, Sriracha Spiced Basmati Rice, Seasonal Vegetable Medley, Heirloom Tomatoes, Avocado, Goat Cheese)
UPGRADES available: (please call for prices)
- Steak Frites (14-oz. Prime New York Sirloin, Arugula, Whiskey-Peppercorn Sauce, French Fries)
- “French Onion” Filet Mignon (Bathed in French Onion Soup, Glazed with Gruyere Cheese, French Fries, Brussels Sprouts)
- Chilean Sea Bass (Pan Roasted, with Mashed Potatoes, Spinach, Caper and Casteltrevano Olive Sauce)
- Red Snapper Veracruzana (Heirloom Tomatoes, Castelvetrano Olives, Jalapeños, Garlic, Capers)
- New York Style Cheesecake (White Chocolate, Fresh Strawberries)
- Dark Chocolate Malted Mousse (Cointreau Cream, Cocoa Nibs)
- Carrot-Walnut Cake (Cream Cheese & White Chocolate Frosting)
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (a refreshing, slightly tart taste of summer with blueberry chunks and a lemon cookie crumble; egg-free, no bake, light, creamy, and delicious)
- Chocolate Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (rich, decadent chocolate with chocolate ganache and Oreo crumbles)
- Nutella Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (luscious mix of chocolate and hazelnut with Oreo crumbles)
- Whipped Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (traditional cheesecake flavor with a graham cracker crumble)
- Reese’s Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (peanut butter with rich chocolate ganache and a Nutter Butter cookie crumble)
- Oreo Cheesecake-in-a-Jar (the favorite cookie whipped into a light cheesecake with Oreo crumbles)
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake-in-a-Jar (Tofu Coconut Cream, Dark Chocolate, Vanilla in a creamy whipped confection)